Monday, March 30, 2009

Twitter Trends with Google Mashup

My RSS feeds are great but these days I get the latest information via twitter before I see it in my feeds reader. Twitter has released Twitter Top 10 Trends and I have to admit I spend much too much time browsing the current trends. I like to see and learn new stuff. But sometimes the hashtags in twitter just throw me or some topic that I do not know what it actually is.

Hey, how about using Google to find out about a particular trend.

That is the basic idea of Twit Trends. Twit Trends is a new iPhone utility app that mashes up Twitter's top 10 Trends with Google search. Now I can be wherever and quickly find out about latest trends and what their background is.

Twit Trends is US $0.99 and available on the AppStore. http://itunes.com/apps/twittrends

No comments: